1/06/2008

About the daily stuff and the not so.

About a year ago I started blogging. The name of my blog: “De lo cotidiano…y lo no tanto” which in Spanish means “About the daily stuff…and the not so”.
And I have to say, with some pride that it has been a pretty successful blog through which I have been able to reach and generate a modest but nevertheless important mass of readers.


The purpose of my blog is to share some insights, learning, experiences and points of view about the daily stuff that challenges, motivates and teaches us to grow and live.
Some times I talk about the lessons I learn from other and somewhat more mature, experienced bloggers like Phil Gerbyshak, Tim Sanders or Penelope Trunk, some others I share lessons obtained (personally or from a third party) during the week and others I write about the thoughts, concepts and ideas that have been running through my mind for quite a while.

I have to say that blogging (writing and reading) has been one of the best activities I have ever taken upon and I expect to keep doing so for a long time. In fact this is the main reason why I have decided to start writing an English version of “De lo cotidiano”, so I can also share it with my friends and other folks who do not read Spanish.
I can only hope that it is as successful as its original version and some of you start sharing your thoughts and comments with me soon.

As you might already know, maintaining and up dating a blog is hard work; one could say it’s a constant work in progress, so please be patient as I continue adding some of the features that already exist in the original Spanish version.

So here it is, the first entry ever of “The daily stuff and the not so”

No hay comentarios:

An important note.

The comments, opinions and recommendations posted in this personal blog are my personal thoughts, and doesn't necesarily reflect those of my employer.