8/07/2008

Mekate Wednesdays on a Thursday

Yes, I know. I'm a day late to publish Mekate Wednesdays, but you'll see it was worth the wait.

Actually these last few weeks have been very busy and my crazy agenda have made the pleasure of posting quite a challenge. 
Fortunately, blogging is not just about writing your own thoughts but also about sharing other blogger's posts that you really like and have even made an impacti in you.
This is why today I wanted to share with you a great post by Seth Godin titled Marilyn Monroe, the Mona Lisa and Jackson Pollock, that this Marketing Guru published at his magnific blog last week
.


ENJOY!

No hay comentarios:

An important note.

The comments, opinions and recommendations posted in this personal blog are my personal thoughts, and doesn't necesarily reflect those of my employer.